Jan Leitao-Pina, MD
Dr. Pina, as he is known to his patients, is an experienced primary care physician, providing a wide range of services to his adult patients. He ensures that his patients maintain healthy lifestyles. When illness or injury occurs, Dr. Pina is there to give the time and quality of care necessary to make the proper diagnosis and treatmenet plan, along with specialist referrals when needed, for his patients.
Whether an annual physical exam, vaccination review prior to an oversees trip, an acute illness, or recover from an injury, Dr. Pina's patients rely on him to be there.
Dr. Pina is welcoming new patients to his Shore Drive office.
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Annual wellness check-ups
- Preventative screenings and vaccinations
- Practice is exclusive to adults, age 18 and older
- Diabetes, hypertension, and cholesterol management
- Boook online at MassDocAppointments.com