Farhan Ibrahimi, MD
Dr. Ibrahimi takes a "partnership approach" to health care - seeing himself not only as a physician but a resource patients can use to understand health concerns. He firmly believes in motivating individuals to make life choices that can help prevent common problems like Hypertension & Diabetes (Type II).
While prevention is a major goal of his practice, Dr. Ibrahimi's considerable experience in diverse environments makes him adept at ealry diagnosis and subsequent management of complex medical illnesses. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient and tries to adapt treatment options to each individual.
- Medical School: Dow Medical University
- Residency: Newark Beth Israel Hospital
- Preventative care
- Acute illness and injury
- Chronic disease management
- Annual wellness check-ups
- Fluent in English, Urdu, Hindu, Punjabi, & Sindhi