Asma Islam, M.D.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Saint Vincent Medical Group
10010-K Shops Way
Northborough, MA 01532
Phone: (508) 936-3866
Fax: (508) 936-3867
- Family Medicine
- Treating both pediatric and adult population
- Women's health
- Disease prevention
About the Provider
St. Vincent Medical Group is investing in the healthcare of our community by welcoming Dr. Asma Islam to our network of physicians. Dr. Islam is a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician practicing out of St. Vincent Medical Group’s Northborough location. With a clinical interest in providing care for each member of a family, Dr. Islam offers a bedside manner all patients deserve. Believing “Prevention is always better than Cure,” she works with all ages to help encourage a healthful lifestyle, providing step-by-step assistance throughout each patient’s healthcare journey.
Dr. Islam is accepting new patients.
- Medical School: Sylhet M.A.G. Osmani, Bangladesh
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- Gastroenterology, University of Massachusetts, Worcester
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Bangladesh
- Family Medicine, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY
- Fellowship: OB/GYN, Sylhet M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Bangladesh