Ambulatory Care Clinic
The Saint Vincent Hospital Ambulatory Care Clinic is a primary-care clinic for adults ages 18 and over. The clinic also serves as a training site for residents specializing in Internal Medicine under the supervision of our physician.
Our clinic health team includes a dedicated Internal Medicine physician who provides a spectrum of health-care services including:
- continuing care for your medical needs
- preventive screening to help you stay well
- follow-up after hospitalization or illness
- care of minor wounds and injuries
- a weekly travel clinic for vaccinations and/or medication advice
- a weekly clinic for testing and treatment of infectious disease or hepatitis
- a monthly psychiatry clinic
To schedule an appointment, please call (508) 453-1005.
Hours of operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 1 to 5 p.m.
Specialty clinic hours:
- Psychiatry Clinic: The first Thursday of each month – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Infectious Disease/Hepatitis Clinic: Thursdays – 1 to 5 p.m.
- Travel Clinic: Thursday – 2 to 4 p.m.
We offer our services to patients with a variety of different insurances, including Medicaid, Commonwealth Care Plans and Medicare.
If you are uninsured or underinsured, please call Saint Vincent Hospital Patient Financial Counseling Services at (508) 363-6130.